Sunday, June 7, 2009




Yorick, nearly 2 months old and almost out of his baby fuzz.






Charlene Browne, International Chick of Mystery...

One of two hatchery's choice chicks.





Getting them to hold still for photos can be difficult....






Dear Abby and Ann Landers, the Buckeye chicks. They just seem to have that inquisitive beak and beady eye







I think these are Cuckoo Marans. I only ordered one Cuckoo, but the other could be the other "hatchery's choice" chick.






The Welsummers. Seen from the top they've got chipmunk stripes down their backs.






Also hazarding a guess as to identity; I ordered 5 Wyandottes and there are five of these, so....





Buff Orpingtons. Pretty -- and not going to be mine, but I suspect I can arrange visitation!






The new clothesline, although I didn't actually HAVE clothesline on it at this point.






HouseGoose

2 comments:

KnitWithTammy said...

Ooooh, they are so cute!

Bobbisox said...

OH Yorick is a doll and I love all the photos!